The Good, The Bad, and The Incredibly Handsome

This blog post will be divided into THREE PARTS. A first part, a second part, then another part which I will count up to later. So FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS (if you are reading this in a car).

PART ONE
the good

I am a big believer in the "GIF SET RESPONSE" in any situation. Facebook, Twitter, the State of The Union, Myspace, School Reports, and so on. (I was only joking! Nobody uses Myspace anymore!)
I recently used this method to console a friend on facebook who was having a hard time with a book. This is not to say that she was stupid, or couldn't read, or could not correctly break into the Library of Congress' secret vault.


(a picture of me before my knowledge enamel was removed)
This is only to say that the book she was reading, or more the author, created ALL THE FEELS inside of her wonderful brain and tormented her for hours. Non-internet goers (or "PEASANTS", as they are called) may not know what "all the feels" are. Well, there is no such thing as "all the feels" there is only ALL THE FEELS. "ALL THE FEELS" is a gift or  that events, writers, or tv shows/movies/kitten hunting, give people as a cruel twisted joke that both makes people amazed and admire the gifter, and also hate them with all their now twisted, mad, and depressed selves.
I had decided that I was best to cheer her up (as best I could) with one of the only ways (out of 3,097,243 ways) I know.
GIF SETS.
And so I did. I went through my GIF SET BOOKMARK SECTION (bookmark section!!!) and picked out the best ones I could find for the situation. I then gave a gift that has been around forever:
flying cats

Then, to my surprise. I was announced the winner:


"^ AND WE HAVE A WINNER"
-Gorgie 



The En--

PART TWO
the bad

As you may be aware, if you are my friend and not Satan, I had my KNOWLEDGE ENAMEL yanked out of my mouth and thrown into the trash like any tool in Minecraft made of gold. Before the theft and kidnapping (see: the post) I was terrified that I would never, ever, ever, get back together with my wisdom and my wit. 
BUT I DID. 
I MADE IT. 
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
In my previous post I also mentioned that the dental surgen (see: dictionary under the entry 'evil (n)') had previously EFFED UP, also known as "made a simple mistake about how much medication I needed to keep the pain away". AND HE DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE!
Did I tell him? No.
But he is a DOCTOR and should know these things!
HOWEVER! He did make me have sleepy sleepy fun times while he sliced up my mouth with I assume kitchen knives and small katanas. 
I am alive and well (i.e. in pain) now.

THE NEXT PART
the incredibly handsome

My surgery left my in much pain and... well... see for yourself.
beautiful right?
fin




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment