KNOWLEDGE ENAMEL TO BE REMOVED.

This, unfortunately, may be the end of all my wisdom and all my ever powerful thoughts. The same thoughts that have been known, from time to time, to move mountains a few nanometers (A FEW NANOMETERS!!!) may now be forcibly removed because "You don't have space in your mouth for them, oh great wise one." Is exactly what the dentist said to me.

He looked at me with his sad, yet somehow incredibly judgmental eyes, and cried a single tear. I watched it fall and with my superbioniceyes 2.0 I saw the tear drop ripple as it dropped off his face. just a soft ripple, as it was being blown away by his forceful, dreadful, voice speaking the words that only a dentist (or dental surgen) would say to my kind, forever wise face.


"YOU NEED TO GET THEM REMOVED VERY SOON" 
-evil


As you can see, this is obviously talking about my KNOWLEDGE ENAMEL, or "WISDOM TEETH" as the peasants and dental professionals say. However, because I am so wise and funny, I get to call things whatever I want. 
ON ANOTHER (THE SAME) NOTE, my knowledge enamel will be excavated at 9:00 (IN THE DAY LIGHT TIME OF THE PACIFIC)  and I have absolutely no say in the matter. I am scheduled to be kidnapped and then knocked unconscious  I assume with a large paddle, or Chinese phonebook, and then they will shove cutlery into my mouth until they find the secret compartment where my wisdom is stored.  



BUT THE WORST PART of this short "POST" is that I know this dental surgen. He has done some previous pain-giving to me before. The last time I was with him he didn't give me enough pain medication, or DRUGS as we call it in the Abbey, and I had the [non]pleasure of knowing the feeling of a DENTAL SAW DIGGING INTO MY FLESH FOR OVER HALF AN HOUR. But alas I did not say anything to him.
Because he had a saw.
In my mouth.

And he will again.






Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment