Night Time

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW I WRITE AT 2 IN THE MORNING FOR YOU:

Some nights, I can't sleep.
Tonight, will forever go down in the history books as one of those nights. That is presuming that they write history books about when I cant sleep, which they probably will because my life is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (not pronounced s-ewwwwwww) interesting.




Today our topic will be about views. Not those silly "POLITICAL VEIWS" peasants have. I am talking about real views. Like views on youtube, or for example, this blog. While I like to lie to myself that I don't care about these, WHICH I CAN BECAUSE I AM SO BRILLIANT, I actually do. I catch myself looking at the views on my blog and reacting like this: :( or sometimes O.O but most often times :/

here are some bunnies

     |\   /|
\|_|/
/. .\
=\_Y_/=
{>o<}

|\ /|
\|_|/
/. .\
=\_T_/=
(>o<)

|\ /|
\|_|/
/. .\
=\_Y_/=
{>o<}




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment