The Prequel/The Pilot/The First

       Ah, the beauty that is blogging.
       Originally I thought that blogging was a useless diary for teen girls to write down in their patented OMG's and LOL's and complaints on the universe and it's downfalls (mainly in the field of men).
       However, now I have found that it is completely different! It is no longer a stupid diary for girls! It is also for MEN! I have found this out because I started reading the blog of one such blogger going by
the alias: JORDAN. (his blog). I believe his real name is Robert Downey Jr. due to the picture of his face on his blog. I never knew Robby-Downer was such a great writer. Of course all of this is a lie and I am doing this for the incredible fame I will be getting after this post.


       In this blog, I will be explaining one thing: WHO THE F**K IS WYATT.

       Because I know and you don't so ha.




P.S. Probably not going to be talking about myself the whole time...




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment